Sunday, July 27, 2008

If Princesses Wore Bandanas

They might be made out of fabric like this, I suppose. This card was a real adventure. I have these new DoodleFactory Fairytale stamps from Starving Artistamps, and I have the new August techniques from Technique Junkies. This is what you get when you put those two things together. Probably not as successful a pairing as chocolate and peanut butter, but I kinda like it.

I followed the technique instructions as written, except that I used a red Copic marker to shade some areas since my stamps aren't really bold enough for this technique. The white corner embellishments are Magenta Peel Off's (love them!), and ribbon from my mountainous stash. The flowers in the background are also from Starving Artistamps.
Off to stamp some more...

4 comments:

  1. Love it Donna! I can see my Little Princess riding in the carriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe, Donna. You have such a knack for creating lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is pretty cool...all those dots are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!