Saturday, October 30, 2010

No Tricks, Just Treats

Hi everyone, ready for some treats?  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm giving away some awesome blog candy for Halloween.  Just leave me a comment by midnight EST tomorrow (Halloween), and you'll be entered to win a copy of the 8th Edition Technique Junkies CD

I was a guest designer for the October 2009 newsletter, so some of my cards on the CD, Including this one.  The technique is called Sepia, an easy technique that you can use to make lovely vintage cards.  The stamp I used on this one is available from Starving Artistamps.


Pat is also releasing another new CD--Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts, which you can order right here using the PayPal link in my sidebar.  I don't know about you, but I shy away from fancy cards sometimes because the instructions are just not that clear.  This CD has 60 tutorials that take the mystery and guesswork out of cards with fancy folds and moving parts.  And GUESS WHAT?  Pat Huntoon and I will be at the Greater New York Art Stamp Show on Long Island next Saturday (Nov. 6) to demo some of the cards designs and Pat's going to teach a class.  If you're attending the show, make sure you stop by and say hello...we'd love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!