So what have I been working on, you ask? I've got several projects going (I always do), and today I'll show you a couple that I've actually finished.
I mentioned awhile back that I had become a member of the Technique Junkies Design Team, and since the October newsletter has been mailed and is also available online, I can start sharing the cards I made with you. The two I'm sharing today were published in the hard-copy version of the newsletter.
The first card uses a technique called Puzzle Layers. The image is from Twisted Papers, and I colored it with Copic markers. I didn't color the entire image three times, just the parts I needed, but I will admit that this one took some time to do.My second card was much quicker to make. The technique is called By the Inch, and it's a great way to use up leftover technique sheets. I started off with a sheet I made using the Antique Wallpaper technique from the June 2010 newsletter. The stamps I used are from I Brake for Stamps.
It's going to be a nasty, rainy day here today so I plan to spend it in my studio. I'm not sure which project I'll decide to work on, but I'll be in there doing something, and I promise I'll have more to share soon!
Have a great day!