Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Tea

Today is Tea Party day at smARTworks. Design Team member Peggy Lamb picked the theme for this one...ovals. I managed to sneak some time to make a quick card using a couple of my favorite smARTworks stamp sets, Chickadee Wishes and Pine Bough. I did a masked frame technique from Technique Junkies with the pine bough stamp and Fluid Chalk ink in warm green and chestnut roan. I stamped the chickadee with chestnut roan and watercolored it with various dye inks. The printed paper is from Memory Box.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful, Donn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally pretty card Donna!! I almost used the same set :)

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great framing technique. I too get the TJ newsletter, but almost never try anything... Then I see how you've worked something, and suddenly feel inspired.

    Thanks for having tea with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little chickadee and you have done a great job of coloring him in. Soft and subtle, just like a real chickadee!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!