Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another finished painting!

Two in one month...I'm on a roll!

This beautiful little girl is our granddaughter, Piper.  I painted her with colored pencils on Mi-Tientes paper.  The paper is colored, a shade called "hemp", which is sort of a medium, warm flesh tone.  I expected that the colored paper would make it easier to create skin tones, but I think I still ended up using every single peach, light pink, beige, tan, light brown, white, and cream colored pencil in my collection. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm heading back to my studio.  There's still a week left in June, and who knows, I might just finish another painting this month!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Dee. You are SO GOOD!! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are soo talented!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!