Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shabby Sunflowers

I hope you all don't mind just one more sunflower card. The stamp is the same one from smARTworks that I used on the last card, but this time I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils. No blending of any kind; I just loosely colored the image. The printed paper is Basic Grey Periphery.

I have to run off to work now, so this is going to have to be a very short post. Those of you who are lucky enough to be home stamping today...ink something for me, OK?

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! I'll be inkin' of ya! LOL! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I too have a "thing" for sunflowers, I have truly enjoyed your last two posts... I like the cheery versatility you've shown with this set, and the idea of using the partial image as shown on the shabby card is something I hadn't even thought of... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!