Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Happy New Year!!!!
So where in the world have I been? We snuck off down to Florida, that's where! I've been to Florida several times, but always to the Orlando area, and I have to admit that I just couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about. This time, we spent only a few days in Orlando and then headed over to Ft. Myers. After spending a couple of days on Ft. Myers beach and daytripping over to Sanibel and Captive Islands in perfect 80 degree weather, I'm ready to move! I have seen the light, and it's Florida sunshine, LOL!

Anyway, I thought I'd have at least limited internet access while I was gone, but that didn't work out, so I also took and unexpected vacation from blogging. Hope you guys didn't give up on me completely!

This is a card I made a few weeks ago using stamps from Starving Artistamps and Inkadinkado. I used a couple of Technique Junkies techniques as well: Faux Designer Paper and Faux embossing.

See you again soon!

3 comments:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!