Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Somethings Challenge

Starving Artistamps is sponsoring the "Birthday Somethings" challenge on the Stamp Something blog this week! The prize is awesome...one lucky winner will receive the new DoodleFactory Valentine sets and matching sentiments. That's 4 sets of stamps!!! All you have to do is make a "birthday something", and post a link on the Stamp Something blog by 7pm EST on Thursday, January 22nd.

But that's not all!! Starving Artistamps is also offering a 20% discount on Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory rubber stamps to all Stamp Something blog readers until 1/26.

You'll find all the challenge details and the discount code on this post!

Now, on to my card! This is my "birthday something". I made it right after I got back from Florida, and I was still feeling pretty tropical, LOL! The images are from the DoodleFactory Tropics set, and I also used a couple of sentiments from Tropics Sentiments Collection 2, as well as the Mini Circle Background. I did my coloring with Copic Markers and stamped the backgrounds with Ice Blue Fluid chalk ink on white stock and Versamark ink on kraft cardstock.

I hope you can join us in the Birthday Somethings challenge, and may the best random entry win!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card Donna, love that parrot image! Thanks for joining our birthday challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored buck-eyed bob in!! Great card!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fatso parrot! LOL love it!

    Hugs from Pakistan!
    VIBGYOR Krafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card. love the parrot and ht ebackground thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!