Monday, May 18, 2009

It's the Little Things

I dragged hubby out shopping with me Saturday...he's such a good sport. We went to not one, but two flea markets, the local furniture/gift/home dec/knick-knack store, AND a yarn shop. We stopped for lunch at the local brew pub, though, so he did get some reward, lol! I've been looking for a shelf for the kitchen ever since we redecorated it a year ago. Finally, I found one I liked on Saturday, and here it is. Don't you just love it? I do...it makes me feel so happy and the room looks so homey now. It's the little things!

I also have a new card to share with you guys. I recently got a new batch of Starving Artistamps rubber. This is a new to me image that is actually one of the original DoodleFactory collections...say hello to Dabble from the Animals collection. Dabble is colored with Copic markers, and the rest of the card is assembled from scraps and clearance finds from my rather vast stash of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I love your shelf, and I recognize the lovely painting on it - one of your beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!