Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

It's World Cardmaking Day, and I was stuck at work most of the day. What the heck is up with that? I probably won't get a chance to make a card today, but at least I can share one that I made last weekend.

My DH bought me this cute stamp from Serendipity for my birthday last year, and this is the first time it's seen ink. Well, at least I used it before my next birthday rolls along next month.

I colored these little cuties with Prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits. The paper is from my stash of scraps and I really can't remember the brand.

Enjoy the rest of the "holiday", and I hope you got to make a card (or two, or three, or more) today!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest! Love those little penguins and your coloring is awesome (as always)! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, this is just the cutest card! I love the colors and the penguins are precious!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!