Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where Did October Go?

Seriously. How can it possibly be the end of October already? I love this time of year so much, and it's over in the blink of an eye--hardly seems fair!

So while I can still post them, I guess I'll share a Halloween card with you today. The background paper (no clue who makes it) is folded using a Technique Junkies technique called Pleated Paper. No rocket science to the technique at all: it's just paper folded accordian style with the folds accented with chalk ink. Simple, but kind of fun.

The image is a dollar stamp I picked up at Michael's colored with Copic markers.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT when people make awesome stuff with $1 stamps! This is so cute - and now I have to find another way to make something cool with my little $1 witch! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute for words, Dee. I love the colors and what a creative way to use the pleated background! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable, Donna!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!