Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Results are In!

One is the luckiest number! The lucky winner is Irene from The DoodleFactory! Irene is a new cardmaker so this little stash of ribbon should come in handy for her. Congratulations, Irene!

An speaking of stashes...I'm embarrassed to tell you that 50 feet of ribbon didn't even make a dent in mine! So here's what I'm going to do. Each of the 5 runners up will also receive a consolation assortment. Just email me with your mailing address, and I'll send your goodies right out.

Oh, and about turning 50...it's really not a bad thing. I did have a few days leading up to the big event that were a little tough, but because it is a milestone and as such, it is also a time for reflection. But as some of you pointed out, there are some very good things about being this age like wisdom, confidence, and self-assurance. Being 50 is a gift that I am happy to have received, and I am looking forward to the next 50 years!

I'll be back later with a new card and a RAK to share!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on 'the blog' and congratulations on your birthday. Each year gets even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for this because yes, I am a new card maker this is JUST the thing I need! Also, I just gave away my first blog candy and now I've WON my first. I like Thanksgiving week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Consolation assortment for me! Happy Birthday - Glad to hear it wasn't too bad after all. :0)

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!