Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still Saying Thanks

My friend, Jacquie, sent me this pretty stamp for my birthday. This is just one of the cards I've made with it...I'm finding it to be very versatile and easy to use. Thanks, Jacquie!

The layout for the card comes from Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #203. I stamped the tulip (Rubber Stampede) with Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink onto a background I made using the AI Float technique from Technique Junkies (June/July '08). The brown/white patterned paper is from Basic Grey (Sultry), and the rest is from my huge scrap pile. (Where DO all those scraps come from, anyway?) I used some Cuttlebug embossing on the pink corners, and cut the scalloped square with my Nestabilities. Some ribbon and Dew Drops finish everything off.

Thanks for looking, and have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Donna I can't believe what you can do with a stamp. I didn't have a clue if you could even use it when I purchased it! WOW I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love your whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally amazed at how wonderfully you converted a simple little stamp into a beautiful card. I wouldn't have thought of that. You have a great talent, Donna. Looking forward to seeing even more creative styles from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be one of my favorites that you've created!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!