Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Season's Greetings to all of you, and Best Wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!



I'll be taking a break to spend time with family over the holidays. I won't be posting much (if at all) over the break, but rest assured, I'll be back after the New Year.

This last holiday card of the season uses a Technique Junkies technique from the latest newsletter called Watercolor Resist. The snowflake background stamp is one I've had kicking around for years, and I'm not sure who manufactured it. The snowflake stickers are K and Co.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowflakes, Dee. They look so delicate. I hope you're having a wonderful time on your vacation, and since it's January 2 today, I imagine you'll be back before too long.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!