Thursday, October 15, 2009

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge #14



Our inspiration for today's challenge was this piece of Japanese fabric, Chrysanthemums by Kobayashi. It's a really pretty piece of fabric, but to tell you the truth, I never really had an inspired idea as to how to work it into a card.  In the end, I used the design with some images I was already working with and ended up with "East Meets Werewolf".  I'm regretting my choice of green for the mat...oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time, lol!



Everyone is invited to play along in the Divine Diva challenges, and if you do, please link your creation here. If you upload to PCP or SC, use the keyword DDIC14.  For even more inspiration, please visit the other Divine Divas:  Anne, Chris, Lori, Julie Keri, and Kerri

Have a great day, and join us if you can!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! The pattern is such a close match to the fabric! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! I love your patterned background - the skulls are great, LOL. That's a great image too, and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card this is, Donna!! I love your sentiment and little monster, and the bg is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What a fun card you made. Your bg is perfect and the image will make anyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Donna!!! I love the sentiment!! LOL! The background looks so similar to the inspiration. Great take on today's DDIC.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!