Friday, October 9, 2009

The smART-Word for October is Fall

And there's still plenty of time to play along in our challenge.  Just make a card that says "Fall" to you and post a link on our smART-Word challenge blog.  That's it.  Easy, right?

I love the colors of autumn, so I tend to make lots of Fall cards, but here's the one I did especially for the challenge.  The stamps are from the smARTworks Scarecrow set, the papers are Basic Grey Indian Summer, and I did my coloring with Copic markers.  For embellishments I added a Hero Arts flower, a vintage button, some hand stitching and a few Dew Drops.


Hope you find some time to make a card and join us!

3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is such a wonderful fall card. I love your scarecrow and all the papers and colors are so fall-ish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Donna! I love the scarecrow and all the wonderful "patches" of colorful papers! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I'm lovin' all those soft reds and pinks with the orange!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!