Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here Comes the Clown


I have a friend who thinks clowns are creepy, and I know that many others do, too. I have no such aversion, though. Clowns are just silly of you ask me, like this guy from the Starving Artistamps Doodlefactory Costume Party collection.  He's colored with Copic markers to match the background paper, which is from Basic Grey.  The layout I used is Card Positioning Systems sketch #5.

Have a great day!  I think I'm going to venture out and try to relieve myself of some of my Christmas cash.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this card for your "Creepy Clown phobia" friend? I wish you success in the cash re-deployment! Sorry about the delete above - the clown made me do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clowns are fine with me too!! and I really like this guy, especially with that perfect background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!