Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here's my smART-Word challenge card...where's yours?

The smARTworks design team along with owner, Susan, have a monthly challenge, and it's so easy to play along.  Just make a card inspired by the word of the month and post a link to your card on our smART-Word Challenge blog.  I know it's a busy month for many of us, but if you can take a break from your  holiday prep, we'd love for  you to join us! 

The word for December is Christmas, and I made this card using the smARTworks Snowy Pines and Little Say sets.  The paper is from Memory Box, and I stamped my pines with Dark Moss Fluid Chalk ink.  I added a few shadows with a green colored pencil and dimensional glitter glue (from Sparkle and Spinkle) and pearl glitter for the snow.  You could use any glue for the glitter, but the dimensional glue makes mounds that look just like snow.



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!