Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Odd Couple



Seriously, aren't all couples just a little bit odd?  For instance, my DH and I are on the one hand perfect for each other in every way, and on the other hand, we are from COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANETS!  Ahhh...true love!

The little odd couple on this card is from the Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory Final Frontier set and I colored them with Copic markers to match (sorta) the Basic Grey Recess paper I used.  The heart charm is from Bo Bunny and the adhesive lace is something I've had kicking around for quite awhile.  The layout I used is last week's sketch challenge at Split Coast Stampers (SC262).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute! And yes, I guess in some respects we are an odd couple too, but it works for us.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!