Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Awesomeness Alerts!

The first Awesomeness Alert I have it this...Starving Artistamps will be releasing an awesome new DoodleFactory set on April 1. No fooling...I'm serious. Keep your eyes peeled right here because I'll be posting a sneak peek tomorrow.

The second Awesomeness Alert is awesome mostly to me, but I'm sharing it anyway...I recently finished my first colored pencil portrait!  This is my step-grandson, Matt, done in Caran d'Ache Pablos pencils on 11" x 14" Strathmore smooth Bristol. 

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed doing a portrait.  It's true what they say, "You never know unless you try."

I'll see you tomorrow with a peek at that DoodleFactory awesomeness I promised.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, that is so good, Donna! To me is just looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!