Sunday, March 21, 2010

Clean and Simple, Quick and Easy

This could have easily been a one layer card, too, but I just couldn't resist adding the orange mat to frame the images.  The stamps are from smARTworks, and I stamped them onto white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  On my card, I stamped the owl first and then masked it before I stamped the hats, but it would have been quicker and easier and just as effective to simply stamp the hats next to the owl.  I used Prismacolor pencils and a colorless blender to do my coloring and added just a little bit of sparkle by putting some Stardust Stickles on the hats.

Well, I'm off.  I've got a few chores to do, but then we're kicking back with some friends to enjoy the first full day of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!