Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lookie, Lookie...A New Card!

I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped for stamping last weekend, but I did get a few done, and today I even had time to take photos.  So without further adieu, here's a new card!


I'm still having fun with my DoodleFactory Creatures II set from Starving Artistamps.  This little cutie is Sprat, and I colored him with my Caran d'Ache Pablos pencils.  The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, and the background is a piece of Core'dinations that I embossed and then sanded. 

Well, gotta run for now, but I'll be back later in the week. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun little image! I love your coloring, Dee! (Missed you for the DDIC!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and makes me HAPPY. Love Sprat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back, and this card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!