Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss me?

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had any time at all to devote to any of my hobbies, including this blog.  I thought I was in the clear Wednesday when I finished up a big project at work, but NO.  That project plopped itself squarely back on my desk on Thursday.  After working Thursday and Friday to resolve some technical difficulties, I think I can finally say that I'm done.  Until the customer asks for something else, that is!

It's a rainy weekend here, and I've already cleaned the bathroom so things are looking pretty good for getting some stamping done.  In the meantime, here's a card I made back in February I think it was.  The stamps are from the Starving Artistamps House and Garden set.  The bee is colored with Copic markers, and I used a Technique Junkies tutorial (Feb 2010) called Pulled Pastels on the background.


Bye for now...hopefully I'll be back real soon with a new new card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!