Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Back!

It's been a busy couple of weeks here--water in the basement, a trip to Vegas, and then lots of projects to do when I got home.  I've been meaning to post something new here on my blog all week, and I'm finally getting to it now.  It's going to be quick, though, because we have one of the grandkids for the evening and we promised her we'd go bowling.  Life in the fast lane!

While we were in Las Vegas, we took some time to go sight seeing in the Mojave Desert.  These photos are from the Valley of Fire State Park, a truly spectacular place.


And here's a very simple card that I made the other day.  Nothing fancy because sometimes I need a notecard that I can send to a man.  Apparently, they don't appreciate glitter and ribbons as much as we girls do! The stamp is from Class Act, and I used a technique from the new Technique Junkies Emboss or Die CD called Scored Embossing.


 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! Would make a great painting.
    Your card is lovely, perfect for a guy.
    Glad you are enjoying life in the fast lane... except for the water in the basement. I'm sure you could have done without that.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!