Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Skinny Trees and Starving Artistamps

I really wanted to post yesterday but I was just too beat when I got home from work so we have a double post today. I'll start off with a Christmas card since, well...it is that season!

The papers are from S.E.I. and I think the collection is called Holly Lane. The tree stamp is from Great Impressions and the sentiment is a Studio g dollar stamp...don'tcha just love dollar stamps? The tree is stamped with Black dye ink and colored with Prismacolor markers and Sakura Glitter gel pens for some glitz. And those aren't brads in the corners -- they are snaps that I set with my brand-spankin'-new Cropodile!


This next card is one that I made for the Starving Artistamps design team. Pretty simple stamping, but I really love the way it came out. I stamped the handmade paper background with green chalk ink. I inked up the flower with purple, ochre, and olive green chalk ink and stamped it over the background. The photo corners are hand cut from some scraps. The stamps, of course, are available from Starving Artistamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!