Sunday, November 4, 2007

Whew! I finally got some actually stamping done this weekend. I've been fooling around with things all week with nothing to really show for my efforts...just experimenting with things and trying out new ideas. That's a fine way to work unless your NEED something DONE! I had a couple of deadlines that were starting to concern me, but thank goodness, my muse let me finish a couple of things!

I did this card for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The Berry and Vine stamp is from Magenta. I picked it up cheap (and all stained and yucky) on eBay a couple weeks ago. The stamp is in pretty rough shape, but as you can see, it still works just fine. I stamped the main panel with Brilliance Moonlight White on black cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. For the black background piece, I stamped the image with Versamark and colored it with a couple shades of grey Prismacolor pencils. You can't see it in the photo, but I went over the pink berries with a clear Glaze pen just to add a little sparkle. The green mesh is SU magic mesh.

Make sure you check back here on Wednesday. It's the second edition of the smART Cookies Tea Party Challenge. It was my turn to pick the sketch, and I added a little bit of an extra challenge. It should be great fun, so don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love how you added more color with the pencils!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!