Sunday, April 27, 2008

Serendipity

This card kind of just created itself from materials I had lying out on my table. I had been wanting to try the Walnut Resist technique from the latest TJNL, and my new Starving Artistamps Silhouette Poppies stamp seemed like the perfect opportunity. The papers I used for the strips are Basic Grey Urban Couture, and the yellow is a piece of SU Barely Banana that was sitting next to my paper cutter. I had to go looking for the card base, but this piece of periwinkle blue cardstock practically jumped into my hand when I open the drawer. Even my choice of embellishments seemed preordained. I've had those photo turns for at least two years and used them for the first time on this card.

I wish I had this kind of Stamping Karma ALL the time!

2 comments:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!