Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Smile, It's Tea Party Time Again

Our Hostess this week is Heidi, and she gave us a color challenge to work on. We didn't have to use all of the colors, but I think I did manage to work them all in. They're all so yummy I didn't want to leave any out!

My card uses the smARTworks Sunny Smiles and Sunny Smile Sayings sets. I used foam tape to stack up a few of the images along with a scalloped circle (Cuttlebug) and punched circles to mimic the flowers in my Basic Grey paper. All of my stamping is done with Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk ink, and I added some clear gel pen to the dotted circle for just a bit of extra oomph.
Be sure to check and see what the other Cookies did with this one. They always come up with the coolest cards! Sweet Somethings, Tah Dah!, Mama Dini's Stamperia, In the Works

4 comments:

  1. While looking your card over and reading the post, I became aware I was smiling! Guess that means it's a good one... simple, sweet, and superbly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like what you've done here! That orange ribbon looks so bright and cheerful on the pink base - you've given me a smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The dp is luscious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super lovely card...Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!