Monday, June 16, 2008

Ugh...Another Monday

Monday came around way too fast this week. On top of that, it's chilly and grey and rainy. And on top of that the air conditioning is cranking in my office and my feet are freezing. And on top of that I'm having a bad hair day. Sheesh!

So what could make this day better? How about a shimmery card with bright colors, sunflowers and a cheerful sentiment? There...that's better already!
I know you can't see it in the pic, but this card really is shimmery. I used the Opalite Color Infusion technique from Technique Junkies, which gives the sunflower panel an all-over irridescent shimmer. The stamps are from the smARTworks Sunflower set.

3 comments:

  1. So bright & cheery! Your day is sure to improve! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got that set! I keep debating it.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, Dee~ The colors are just so soft and stunning at the same time. Opalites are just so surprisingly fun to use.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!