Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lovestruck


Oh, my...it's been longer than I thought since I last posted. I've got lots of new cards to share, but haven't taken pics yet. Once I get that done, I can go on a posting blitz!

But for now, here's a cute little lovey-dovey card I made awhile back to get you by. The stamps are all from The Cat's Pajamas. The colored inks are Colorbox Fluid Chalk, and the black is Brilliance Graphite Black. I paper pieced the images with scraps of Basic Grey paper and added a bit of shading with Copic markers. Finishing touches include a heart-shaped rhinestone, white gel pen, and a piece of shiney vinyl ribbon.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Cute as usual! I love your designs - keeping posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are amazing. Lovestruck is so clever! I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!