Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are you Ready?

Are you all ready for Christmas yet? I'm not. But, at least I think my cards are done. Maybe. I've made about 40 of them, and almost all of them are different. I did make a few duplicates toward the end just to speed thing up a bit, but I really don't like "mass producing" like that, LOL!

I made this card today, and it's one of my absolute, all-time favorites. I just love the bright colors and the black and white accents and those cute little elves...makes me giddy just to look at it. The stamps are all from Starving Artistamps: the images are DoodleFactory Santa's Sweet Shoppe, the sentiment is from the Casual Holiday Greetings set, and I also used the Dots and Circle backgrounds. I stamped everything with Adirondack Pitch Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The green patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I think I might do some holiday baking tonight.

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! This is so stinkin' cute! Can you believe I had to send STORE BOUGHT CARDS this year!?! The Horror! Just haven't been able to make my own, since I'm caring for my Mom after her 4th major surgery. Getting my "fix" by looking at your cards is sure fun, though! ;0) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this fun card, Donna! Looks like Santa's hosting his own spin-the-wheel game show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL!!
    I love the colors and your coloring!!! and that LAYOUT!!!
    Donna, this card totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! Your Santa is fantabulous! So bright and cheerful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sooooo amazing, and I am so happy to see it at the SA site!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!