Thursday, August 13, 2009

One for my Stash

Many of the cards I make, I have to send away for my design teams. Not this one...I'm keeping this one. I made it just because I felt like using these stamps, and I'm adding it to my stash of cards on hand. The stamps I used are from the smARTworks Cookie Plate, and I used Fluid Chalk ink with a spritz of homemade glitter spray over everything. The printed paper is from the Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 pad.

It was fun to make a card for no reason, but now I have to get back to work on some design team assignments. They are fun--don't get me wrong--but I just wish I could keep them. Pout.

2 comments:

  1. Cards for no reason are the BEST! You don't have any limitations to put on your creativity with them (for example you don't want to put bright balloons on a sympathy card, etc. LOL). I have been here lurking but haven't taken the time to leave comments for while - shame on me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!