Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just Because

Just a quick post this morning. I have busy day planned...I need to put the final coat of paint on the dining room, hang the new curtains, pick up the mess in there, tidy up the house, run to the grocery store, and get dinner going because Rachel, Tim and the kids are coming over later. Phew! Wish me luck!

This is another card using smARTworks Inchie Blocks - Set 4 and the Square Say set. I stamped both with Vintage Distress Ink and colored the pear with colored pencils. The paper printed paper is from Basic Grey (Marrakech) and the right-hand panel is made using a Technique Junkies tutorial called Brushed Inks.

I plan to be back here tomorrow with a new card and pictures of my finished dining room.

"See" you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!