Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Quickie Inchie



I only have time for a very quick post this morning so it seems fitting to share a card that was very quick to make. 

I started off by stamping my image (smARTworks Inchie Blocks - Set 4) onto a black Inchie square with Cosmic Copper Brilliance Ink.  When it dried, I added a Prima crystal embellishement.  I made my background with a piece of Basic Grey paper (Scarlet's Letter 6x6) with some copper ink rubbed on the edges, stamped the sentiment (from the same smARTworks set) and put it all together with a piece of velvet ribbon.

Well, that's all I have time for right now...have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I see it's been a while since I looked at your lovely cards, Donna. You do such an awesome job, and I find this one particularly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!