Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TJNL + SADF = ?


This card...plus a few more, that's what!

I got an email from Pat Huntoon back in July asking if I would be interested in being a guest designer for the Technique Junkies October Newsletter.  Heck yes!  It was great fun, and this is one of the cards I created using the Faux Marble tutorial to create my cave wall.

Right about the same time, Starving Artistamps released this awesome DoodleFactory set, called Prehistoric, containing all the images you see here.  Isn't Cora the Cavemom hot stuff?  I colored Cora with Copic markers, added some vintage buttons, and "drew" on the walls with Versafine black ink.  The sentiment is embossed with Zing! embossing powder.

If you're a TJ subscriber, be sure to check out my other cards on the website, as well as my Halloween ornament on the front page of the newsletter.  And if you're not a subscriber...what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the TJ gig! My newsletter should be arriving any day now, and I'll be sure to check you out, cover girl! ;)

    BTW, love this card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is really cool!!
    I love the cave paintings--and the bone accent!!
    Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!