Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holy Family


Hi everyone, and thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday.  I had a very nice day off work, and my DH gifted me with a gorgeous bracelet...what more could I wish for?

I only have time for a quick post, but here's another card I made using the Nativity set from Starving Artistamps.  I colored the images with Copic markers, then I masked them and airbrushed the background.  I used my colorless blender to remove some of the color around the halo, and then added gold Stickles to highlight.  The rest is pretty self-explanatory I think, but as always, feel free to email me if you have any questions or need more info about this or any of my cards.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!