Sunday, November 1, 2009

The smART-Word for November is Gratitude

Well, it's November 1st and time for a new smart-Word challenge.  Susan chose our word this month and came up with one that is very fitting for November:  gratitude.  If you'd like to play along in our challenge, just make a card that says "gratitude" to you and post a link on our smART-Word challenge blog.  Every one who enters is eligible to win the monthly prize drawing, so what are you waiting for?

Here's the card I make to kick off the challenge.  This image (ABC-Bountiful) just said Thanksgiving to me, and I thought it would be perfect on a thank you card to use this time of year.  I colored the image with Copic markers, and since I didn't want any embellishments to complete with the image, I just did a bit a piercing in the corners and some simple layers to finish off the card.



Hope you can join us this month!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Donna. Reminds me of apple pie and all good things at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great image and perfect for your thank you card!! I agree that with an image this beautiful you certainly don't need a bunch of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!