Friday, February 11, 2011

New stamps in da house!

Starving Artistamps has a brand new collection designed by Nina Aaslund--Antidepresstamps Royalty!  Can you say cute?

I used the adorable court jester stamp to make this Valentine for my hubby.  He's probably going to say that I'm a fool all the time, not just for him, but we won't go there right now, OK?  

I did my coloring on this one with Copic markers and pulled my colors from the Basic Grey Green at Heart papers.  The gold frame is a Technique Junkies technique called Hammered Hardware and see that ribbon?  It's from a Coldwater Creek shopping bag!  My layout is a challenge sketch from Splitcoast Stampers, and my colors and theme fit today's Free for All Challenge over there as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Coldwater Creek is one of my favorite clothing stores (when I force myself to shop and visiting the U.S.). This is a great combo of colors and would make a great fun card for someone.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!