Friday, February 25, 2011

Really? It's only Friday?

I've been thinking all morning that today is Saturday.  I've been telling my brain all morning that it's not Saturday; it's Friday, but apparently my brain wants it to be Saturday.  I suppose I have no choice but to just go with the flow.

Fortunately, I did convince my brain that it is Friday long enough to get my Friday posting up for the TJ Design Junkies blog.  I used a technique from 2007 called Cottoned Color for my card along with a digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I printed my image on Solar White Neenah Classic Crest and colored it with Copic markers.  The layout is from this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch, CPS #206.

Thanks for stopping by, and you all have a happy Friday.  I'll be enjoying my Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. that is adorable. you do some really nice work donna
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. See!!! That's what happens when you retire. Pretty soon you'll think every day is Saturday. And then when Saturday really does come.... well... who knows? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turtle is just too cute for words!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is great with his bright balloons!! It woudl make a great boy card. And the background looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really been enjoying your cards. You amaze me with your creative abilities.
    Hope you had a good Saturday on Friday and perhaps it was so good it continued on through the real Saturday. I need an aspirin! :-))

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!