Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Busy Week

Wow, what a week! I have no idea where the time went. Last week the weather was nice so I spent most of my time outside. This week it rained so I've spent the week catching up on indoor projects which I plan to share with you over the next few days. I'll start with this Father's Day card. I know Father's Day isn't until next month, now is a good time to get your cards made and ready to go. For this one, I used a zebra stamp from Class Act, Inc. and a computer generated sentiment. I also used two tutorials from Technique Junkies: Faux Artisan Tiles (May 2011) and Torn Paper Frames (Dec 2008).

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon with another project to share.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The background really shows off the zebra.
    Sue Allen

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!