Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Scrapbook Page to Share

Yes, you heard right...a scrapbook page.  I used to scrapbook all the time.  I swear, I would do things just so I could take pictures and scrapbook them.  I even signed on as a "consultant" for one of those home-party companies.  Then I started rubber stamping and gradually my scrapbooking fell by the wayside.  I never really gave any thought to combining the two hobbies.  Until now, that is.

Technique Junkies has a new CD, Stampbooking, coming out next week that's chock full of stamping techniques to use in a scrapbook.  When I first had a chance to look at the 75 tutorials that are included I thought, "Cool, I can use most of those on my cards."  But then I made some sample pages for the CD and I was hooked on scrapbooking all over again.  Now, I don't know that I'll ever go back to scrapbooking everything I do, but an art journal/scrapbook that I add to when the mood strikes me sounds like something I could really enjoy.

Anyway, to make a long story short, this new CD is just full of inspiration for scrapbookers, card makers and journal keepers alike.  It's available for preorder HERE right now and will begin shipping first week of June.

The page I'm sharing with you today is one of my favorites from the samples I did.  The technique is called Brayered Frames Border and the stamps are from Starving Artistamps

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!