Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gingersnap Creations Color Challenge

Technique Junkies is sponsoring the challenges at Gingersnap Creations all month
and this week the challenge is a color challenge--Denim, Rust, and Dust and there's an overall Western theme for the month. On top of that, Pat asked that our TJ design team sample feature the Faux Denim technqiue from the December 2008 newsletter.  That's a lot for my brain to keep track of, but I think I got it covered.

My cowboy is from the DoodleFactory Costume Party collection from Starving Artistamps, and the sentiments is also from Starving Artistamps.  I colored him in various shades of denim, rust, and dust using my Copic markers and made him a lasso out of a piece of twine. 

Happy Trails!

1 comment:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!