Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe it's Halloween! I had intended to post this pic on Sunday, but here it is Wednesday already...where does the time go?

This is the project we worked on at the Art Tea on Saturday. What a fun afternoon! This is done with 7 colors of Prismacolor pencils and nothing else -- no Gamsol, no baby oil, no blenders -- nothing. I'm just amazed at what you can do with those pencils! I have another workshop coming up in November and in that one we're doing an old-fashioned Santa's head. I can't wait for that one!

Now that the World Series has been convincingly won by our beloved Red Sox, maybe I can get back on my normal schedule and get some stamping done. I'm kind of pooped tonight, but I'm going to give it a go. Hopefully I'll have a new card to post in the next day or two!

Try not to eat to much candy tonight!

1 comment:

  1. your coloring is beautiful...no stunning! I love those pencils too!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!