Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scrap-lings!



If you're a scrap saver like me, you have got to try this idea from Hero Arts. I have such a hard time throwing paper away and I end up with tons of skinny strips in my scrap drawer. Mind you, these didn't even make a dent in the pile, but I sure felt virtuous for using up even a few of my scraps. And...Bonus!...I might actually use these because they're the perfect size for gift tags. Does it get any better?

I used a variety of stamps from Hero Arts, Stampin' Up, Inkadinkado, Memory Box, and Studio G ($ stamps from Michael's). The image panels for the first four scrap-lings are stamped onto address labels, another cool idea on the Hero Arts site.

Show me your Scrap-lings, or just show me what cool thing you do with scraps. I'm always looking for ideas.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool idea with great results. Thanks for sharing Dee! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now here's an idea! Such a nice change from the standard, 3 x 3 gift card, and so easy for the recipient to then use as a bookmark. What a great thing to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's some scraplings I made.

    http://www.stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=18318

    http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=18306
    There are also some swaps being hosted at the Stamp-Shack for these skinny gift cards made with labels.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing creations
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!