Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Bunny Fiesta

I didn't realize it until after I finished this card, but it really has a Mexican feel, and these two bunnies look like they are at a fiesta. I guess my brain was still in San Diego, which is understandable since I'm going back to San Diego for a conference on Monday.

Just like my life lately, this card is crazy busy! The bunnies (DoodleFactory Easter from Starving Artistamps) are colored with Copic markers. I had watercolor wash background in my stash that was the perfect color to use behind my bunnies, and just because watercolor paper embosses so nicely, I ran it through my Cuttlebug. Next, I created a mitered frame with some striped paper on red cardstock and glued my watercolor background on top. The cool ribbon frame was the Try a New Technique challenge (TLC212) on Splitcoast Stampers last week. And last but not least, I put my bunnies on top of everything with some pop dots.

Ole'!

1 comment:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!