Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day

It's true.  Today is actually Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.  I don't have a dog, but if you're a dog owner, give your dog a bone today on me! 

So why in the world did I make this card? Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day was the holiday that was randomly chosen for the February 1 to 1 card swap at Rubber Stamp Chat.  It's a fun challenge because you sign up before you know what the holiday will be! 

I, for one, was very happy with the holiday selection since it gave me an opportunity to use one of the cute little pups from my smARTworks Dog Daze set.  Believe it or not, the set doesn't come with a suitable sentiment so I hand wrote one.  I stamped the images on kraft paper and colored them with Copic markers.  The base for the puppy panel is a twinchie made up of  4 inchie squares put together, and the papers I used are from a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey June Bug paper.  For some reason (more than likely user error) my camera wasn't dealing with the black on red very well, so I do apologize for the quality of this photo. 

Knick-knack-paddy-wack...

1 comment:

  1. If there ever was an ARRRFFFFF from High Plains Psychology, this biscuit bait bets the best of baker delights! Lovin' this card! What a fun grin in plaid! Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!