Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Techniques by Design

This is my entry for the Technique Junkies Technique by Design contest.  If you're a Technique Junkie, you know what I'm talking about, and if you're not, you can find out all about it on Pat's blog, the Technique Trail.

I used three different techniques on this card.  Looking from left to right on the top row, the first square is Brushed Inks from the Aug/Sept 09 issue, the second square is Faux Marble from the Oct/Nov 09 issue, and the third square is Polished Stone.  The leaf image in my center medallion is from the Starving Artistamps House and Garden set. 


1 comment:

  1. Donna, your descriptions of how you created your cards are over my head, but I am well able to appreciate the beauty and artistry of all you create. Another one well done.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!