Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's a Color Throwdown!

That's right...Starving Artistamps is sponsoring the Color Throwdown challenge this week.  Tracey's giving away a complete set of the new DoodleFactory Boudior images and sentiments to the winner AND she's got a sweet offer for everyone else.  Check it out!

Here's the card I did for the challenge.  I have to admit that these colors aren't high up on my list of favorites, but once I got started they were interesting to work with.  The image I used is Rose from the Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory Valentine's Remix collection.  Rose is colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits.  The printed paper and stickers are all from Bo Bunny.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! Love your color combo!! The image is so pretty, the coloring is gorgeous!! Great design!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I love how you colored the image on the kraft cardstock! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, I adore pencil crayons on craft!! That rose is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little rose image and your coloring is fab!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown :]

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!