Saturday, July 24, 2010

At the Beach

Starving Artistamps just came out with TONS of new stamps. One of the new collections is called Juniper and Jupiter Go to the Beach, and these stamps are from that collection. For this card, I gave my Copics a bit of a break and pulled out my Prismacolor pencils. And, (*GASP*), I also used my sewing machine. The blue background is Core'dinations paper, embossed and then sanded.  The layout is from this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch #176.

It's going to be way too hot here for a real beach day, so this will have to do.  I'm staying the the AC today for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Donna! The colors are lovely and your stitching is such a great element!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!