Thursday, August 19, 2010

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge 34

I can't believe it's already time for another Divine Diva challenge!  This time, Lori chose a magazine ad for Lindt chocolate.  I had lots of ideas for this one and ultimately settled on replicating look of the journal.  I loved the colors, and besides, I have LOTS of buttons!

Lindt chocolate magazine ad.
All of the papers I used came out of my scrap pile--Yay!  I just taped the pieces together from the back and then cut my panel so that the seams fell at 30 and 60 degree angles.  The stamps I used are old favorites from Inkadinkado and the cupcake is colored with Copic markers.

Be sure to check out the cards made by all the Divine Divas for this challenge!


Lori
Anne
Chris
Julie
Kerri

Hope you are inspired to come and play along. Just leave a comment on Lori's blog with a link to your card. We can't wait to see what you create! The keyword for uploading on online forums will be DDIC34. Have fun and look for the next challenge on September 2!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fabulous job on this card!! I love that you copied the layout and buttons!! WOW, Donna. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Donna! Love all the buttons and the divided front. You really nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna! YOu so rocked the inspiration!! I love the diagonal patterns, colors, and buttons!! GORGEOUS WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have been able to figure out those angles LOL!!! You are so good at replicating these pictures, girl! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job applying sample to your artwork!
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Donna! I just love how you recreated the journal so perfectly. It makes for a gorgeous card! I apologize that my card photo was missing. I must have forgotten to upload it in my haste to finish everything before vacation! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, Donna, and so apparently it's true that others besides quilters have scrape piles?

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!